Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is in double-spaced or uses 1.5 spacing; uses a 12-point font (preferably Times New Roman); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Referencing is in Chicago Style Footnotes-Bibliography; Ibid and op. cit. are not used, but author surname, text and page number are provided instead (this is for reformatting purposes).
- Issue type has been written in the comments for the editor
- All identifying marks and author biographies have been removed for peer review. The article is anonymous.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.